- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap Thursday 1:27 PM
Dental patients say the darnedest things
What did we do for entertainment before post-op anesthesia ramblings were on YouTube?
What does it all mean?
We were introduced to the hilarity that comes with someone still on anesthesia following a minor surgery after David DeVore Jr.’s now-famous car ride went online in 2009, and the latest installment easily demonstrates why parents always have their cameras ready.
This teen just got his wisdom teeth out, and from the first frame it’s apparent that he’s not completely with it. He thinks his mom is his sister and has no idea why his eyes and nose are “leaking.”
But, like DeVore, he has philosophical moments as well. He wonders aloud who made the ocean and expresses genuine amazement when he rediscovers clouds.
It’s a simpler outlook on life until he passes out at home—and makes us glad smartphones weren’t a thing when we got our wisdom teeth out.
Photo via Zdenko Zivkovic/Flickr
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.