- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look 3 Years Ago
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online 3 Years Ago
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups 3 Years Ago
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Today 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture Today 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Today 12:01 PM
- ‘We vape, we vote’ movement insists it’s real in wake of bot reports Today 12:01 PM
- Netflix will finally start cracking down on password sharing Today 11:48 AM
- PSAT memes are back! This year on TikTok and amid College Board crackdown Today 11:20 AM
- Scotland grants pardons to men, trans women convicted under homophobic laws Today 10:45 AM
- Cole Carrigan again accuses Austin McBroom of sexual assault Today 9:58 AM
- Trump’s condolences for Elijah Cummings ripped apart Today 9:24 AM
- How to watch ‘Hocus Pocus’ right now Today 9:18 AM
- TikTok loves these 3 kids who kayak down concrete stairs Today 9:12 AM
Thanks to the virality of anesthesia video after anesthesia video, every person knows that if they’re going to be under the effects of the drug they better have a cameraperson ready to capture the expected outrageousness. And so comes the latest of the trend, this kid named Brandon coming out of anesthesia after getting his broken arm set.
He starts off setting a disclaimer, “Well, I’m sorry I can’t even think straight right now!” But that doesn’t mean that everything he says is any less hilarious. The best is when he starts talking about an alleged trip in Dubai, where he bought a camel in “the wicky wicky wicky west.” He also apparently had a “hot ass wife” and kids, so “Dubai was liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!”
And the best part? There were camels and strippers involved as well.
Billions of strippers, man. What’s also great is when Brandon’s camera person, who we’re guessing was his mom, gasps at the thought of her son getting a bunch of strippers. But the show must go on, and she must continue filming all these crazy antics.
You can check out the rest of Brandon coming out of anesthesia here.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.