- Dan Carlin’s ‘War Remains’ is a stunning VR pop-up 3 Years Ago
- Your wireless data is probably being throttled, study finds 3 Years Ago
- Mike Judge’s dystopian comedy ‘Idiocracy’ is now streaming on Netflix Today 8:00 AM
- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors Today 7:00 AM
- Crowdsourcing mental healthcare with 7 Cups Today 7:00 AM
- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories Today 6:00 AM
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
Thanks to the virality of anesthesia video after anesthesia video, every person knows that if they’re going to be under the effects of the drug they better have a cameraperson ready to capture the expected outrageousness. And so comes the latest of the trend, this kid named Brandon coming out of anesthesia after getting his broken arm set.
He starts off setting a disclaimer, “Well, I’m sorry I can’t even think straight right now!” But that doesn’t mean that everything he says is any less hilarious. The best is when he starts talking about an alleged trip in Dubai, where he bought a camel in “the wicky wicky wicky west.” He also apparently had a “hot ass wife” and kids, so “Dubai was liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!”
And the best part? There were camels and strippers involved as well.
Billions of strippers, man. What’s also great is when Brandon’s camera person, who we’re guessing was his mom, gasps at the thought of her son getting a bunch of strippers. But the show must go on, and she must continue filming all these crazy antics.
You can check out the rest of Brandon coming out of anesthesia here.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.