- ‘Carmen Sandiego’ reinvents its thieving protagonist as a role model action hero 3 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Power’ online for free Today 6:00 AM
- What you need to know about DVR on FuboTV Today 5:30 AM
- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
Does Disney know about this?
The real magic here is how he manages to keep that fez on the whole time.
If you’re wondering how they managed to pull off the stunt, it’s probably the same way these guys did something very similar in New York back in October.
At any rate, we say keep it up, fake Aladdin. You’re our cubic zirconia in the rough.
Screengrab via פשפשוק/Facebook
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.