- iPhone overloaded? Here’s how to cancel app subscriptions Monday 11:02 PM
- Fan-created ‘app’ lets users experience the final moments of the ill-fated Jeremy Renner app Monday 10:00 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos receives lifetime ban from furry convention Monday 7:49 PM
- Snapchat just made all political ads purchased publicly available Monday 6:12 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Borussia Dortmund in Champions League action Monday 5:39 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Napoli in Champions League action Monday 5:19 PM
- How to make real money with Amazon’s Mechanical Turk Monday 5:03 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Valencia in the Champions League group stage Monday 4:47 PM
- ‘SNL’ fires Shane Gillis for racist, homophobic comments Monday 4:41 PM
- Ben Shapiro wants accusers to describe Brett Kavanaugh’s penis Monday 4:30 PM
- Twitch suspends streamer for wearing Chun-Li cosplay Monday 4:11 PM
- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors Monday 3:45 PM
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ Monday 3:34 PM
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix Monday 3:05 PM
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives Monday 2:54 PM
Police are on the hunt for Ohio ‘Poopgangsta’ who defiled 19 cars
S**t just got real.
I don’t know if there’s a specific Marvel superhero who deals with this sort of thing, but please, someone, give him or her a call: This dude has pooped on 19 cars in and around Akron, Ohio.
Locals have apparently christened this charming fellow the “Poopgangsta,” though the serial soiler is not to be confused with another Ohio man who also, unbelievably, goes by the nickname “Poopgangsta.” That guy was arrested last month for attempted murder.
What is it about northern Ohio and poopy criminals? No idea. But local authorities ought to follow the example set by Ypsilanti, Mich., where a public pooper who defiled playground slides was brought to justice with the help of some amazing billboards.
Anyway, if you recognize the “Poopgangsta” pictured above, in what oddly resembles a photo of Bigfoot taking a dump in the woods, get in touch with Akron police at (330) 275-2552. Until then, no Ford, Toyota, or even Mercedes is safe from his wanton shittery.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'