- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
Police are on the hunt for Ohio ‘Poopgangsta’ who defiled 19 cars
S**t just got real.
I don’t know if there’s a specific Marvel superhero who deals with this sort of thing, but please, someone, give him or her a call: This dude has pooped on 19 cars in and around Akron, Ohio.
Locals have apparently christened this charming fellow the “Poopgangsta,” though the serial soiler is not to be confused with another Ohio man who also, unbelievably, goes by the nickname “Poopgangsta.” That guy was arrested last month for attempted murder.
What is it about northern Ohio and poopy criminals? No idea. But local authorities ought to follow the example set by Ypsilanti, Mich., where a public pooper who defiled playground slides was brought to justice with the help of some amazing billboards.
Anyway, if you recognize the “Poopgangsta” pictured above, in what oddly resembles a photo of Bigfoot taking a dump in the woods, get in touch with Akron police at (330) 275-2552. Until then, no Ford, Toyota, or even Mercedes is safe from his wanton shittery.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'