- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ 4 Years Ago
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple 4 Years Ago
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 4 Years Ago
- How to get the first Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack for free 4 Years Ago
- Mother discovers YouTube Kids video that encourages self-harm 4 Years Ago
- Bernie Sanders’ messed-up map of the U.S. is his first campaign flub 4 Years Ago
- Woman starts a whites-only yoga club to prove the wrong point about racism Today 10:01 AM
- John Mayer steps in to Photoshop Diplo’s Instagram Today 9:28 AM
- Venmo is flagging payments that mention ‘Persian’ Today 9:17 AM
- YouTube’s Slo Mo Guys inspired a key moment in ‘Solo’ Today 9:14 AM
- Trump unveils ‘workshopped’ nickname for Bernie Sanders Today 8:16 AM
- This Kickstarter needs $4,000 to digitally erase the rat from ‘The Departed’ Today 8:07 AM
- Welcome to Bernie 2020 Twitter, same as Bernie 2016 Twitter Today 7:39 AM
- Bernie Sanders memes resurface after 2020 bid announcement Today 6:27 AM
- How to survive and thrive in Metro Exodus Today 6:00 AM
Police are on the hunt for Ohio ‘Poopgangsta’ who defiled 19 cars
S**t just got real.
I don’t know if there’s a specific Marvel superhero who deals with this sort of thing, but please, someone, give him or her a call: This dude has pooped on 19 cars in and around Akron, Ohio.
Locals have apparently christened this charming fellow the “Poopgangsta,” though the serial soiler is not to be confused with another Ohio man who also, unbelievably, goes by the nickname “Poopgangsta.” That guy was arrested last month for attempted murder.
What is it about northern Ohio and poopy criminals? No idea. But local authorities ought to follow the example set by Ypsilanti, Mich., where a public pooper who defiled playground slides was brought to justice with the help of some amazing billboards.
Anyway, if you recognize the “Poopgangsta” pictured above, in what oddly resembles a photo of Bigfoot taking a dump in the woods, get in touch with Akron police at (330) 275-2552. Until then, no Ford, Toyota, or even Mercedes is safe from his wanton shittery.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'