- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet 4 Years Ago
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking 4 Years Ago
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unit 42’ soars on the chemistry of its unlikely lead partners Today 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Good Trouble’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- It’s time for Pete Buttigieg to claim his status as Short King Today 6:30 AM
- The best foreign-language TV shows on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- Hasan Minhaj explains why your internet sucks in ‘Patriot Act’ episode, puts it on DVD Monday 8:41 PM
- Hackers got control of Dylan Sprouse’s Twitter account, posted offensive content Monday 7:38 PM
- Twitch is suing the trolls who flooded the platform with porn and Christchurch shooting footage Monday 6:55 PM
- Cat filter turns Pakistani politicians’ press conference into frisky business Monday 6:12 PM
- Couple calls for boycott of dog walker app Wag! after their dog was abducted Monday 5:07 PM
- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ Monday 4:17 PM
Police are on the hunt for Ohio ‘Poopgangsta’ who defiled 19 cars
S**t just got real.
I don’t know if there’s a specific Marvel superhero who deals with this sort of thing, but please, someone, give him or her a call: This dude has pooped on 19 cars in and around Akron, Ohio.
Locals have apparently christened this charming fellow the “Poopgangsta,” though the serial soiler is not to be confused with another Ohio man who also, unbelievably, goes by the nickname “Poopgangsta.” That guy was arrested last month for attempted murder.
What is it about northern Ohio and poopy criminals? No idea. But local authorities ought to follow the example set by Ypsilanti, Mich., where a public pooper who defiled playground slides was brought to justice with the help of some amazing billboards.
Anyway, if you recognize the “Poopgangsta” pictured above, in what oddly resembles a photo of Bigfoot taking a dump in the woods, get in touch with Akron police at (330) 275-2552. Until then, no Ford, Toyota, or even Mercedes is safe from his wanton shittery.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'