- Experts warn of uptick in ‘Ryuk’ ransomware after hackers net $3.7 million Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Video game composer boycotts Gillette after anti-toxic masculinity ad Wednesday 6:05 PM
- Steve Carell sitcom ‘Space Force’ heading to Netflix Wednesday 5:30 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘run train’ phrase becomes conservative sex controversy Wednesday 5:25 PM
- ‘Into’ is a reminder that queer businesses can be hurt by straight leaders Wednesday 5:13 PM
- TSA agents are the latest tool in the government shutdown meme war Wednesday 4:22 PM
- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge Wednesday 4:13 PM
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney Wednesday 3:26 PM
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Wednesday 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Wednesday 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Wednesday 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Wednesday 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Wednesday 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Wednesday 12:24 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Wednesday 11:49 AM
Bottle of A.1. sauce just might be the best Christmas present this kid ever receives
All he wants for Christmas is a delicious steakhouse condiment.
As long as you don’t order A.1. in a fancy steakhouse, insulting everyone from the chef who cooked the meat to the cow who gave its life to feed you, the nearly 200-year-old condiment should be enjoyed as often as possible.
A.1. is a delicious concoction made of tomato puree, vinegar, corn syrup, and potassium sorbate, and it makes your steaks—and your life—just a little more delicious. But don’t take my word for it. Let’s watch as the kid below receives a bottle of A.1. for Christmas and see just how goddamn pleased he is with the world after realizing the gift he’s received.
Notice that he doesn’t scream or shout about his present, one for which he’s presumably hungered for since he can remember. He doesn’t act surprised. Instead, he wants to make sure the verbal contract is sealed as soon as possible (he will NOT share, because IT IS HIS).
It’s as if the A.1. is something he expected, as if it were his birthright to give his tastebuds the most pleasurable ride possible. He’s happy but not overwhelmed. In short, he responds like a man who knows exactly what he wants and receives exactly what he expects to get.
Of course, perhaps we should look at the context and theorize if this kid is just a happy boy all around. After all, the previous gift he opened was a toothbrush. And he seemed pretty pleased about that as well.
Photo via Keith Corbin/YouTube
Josh Katzowitz is the Weekend Editor for the Daily Dot and covers the world of YouTube. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. He’s also a longtime sports writer, covering the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.