- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
- The ‘Final Destination’ movies are now streaming on Hulu Sunday 2:44 PM
- Marvel asked ‘Maus’ author to remove Trump reference from essay–he refused Sunday 2:02 PM
- Counselors reportedly pressured to share private info about Facebook moderators Sunday 1:20 PM
- Barstool Sports founder under investigation for anti-union tweets Sunday 12:34 PM
- Harmony Korine’s ‘The Beach Bum’ is now streaming on Hulu Sunday 12:19 PM
- How an Instagram feud led to the death of 9-year-old girl Sunday 11:08 AM
- A scarier ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ extended director’s cut is coming to Blu-ray Sunday 9:15 AM
- The 9 best podcasts for kids that entertain and educate Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! Why does my BFF get more likes on Instagram than me? Sunday 6:00 AM
- The 25 Tom Cruise movies that are essential viewing Sunday 6:00 AM
- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
Three scents are on the menu: Original Meat, Backyard BBQ, and Classic Burger, which the website promises will leave your friends both hungry and happy. If the candles really smell as real as A-1 promises, this product could compel shoppers to inevitably buy more steak-sauce once they start craving meat. Each candle costs $15.
The candles obviously move away from more traditional scents—like flowers, the ocean breeze, or even cookies—and the announcement left folks on Twitter unsure how to feel.
A1 has created meat scented candles. I’ll take 1,000.— Barves 147-15 (@RTRWLT) June 1, 2018
A1 Steak Sauce is selling meat scented candles.....What a time to be alive— RyGuy (@radioryguy) May 31, 2018
@NICKIMINAJ They make A1 Steak Sauce Candles now... idk why I thought of you 😂— DessiHNDRXX (@IAmDestinyIV) June 2, 2018
Of course, just because the candle has been promoted as the perfect masculine gift for fathers, we’re sure there are some ladies out there who would enjoy their home smelling like a burger all day long.
The website’s advice to “grab it while it’s hot” was no joke, either—all three flavors are already sold out.
Editor’s note: This article has been revised to remove similarities to Mashable’s original report.
Tess Cagle is a reporter who focuses on politics, lifestyle, and streaming entertainment. Her work has appeared in the New York Times, Texas Monthly, the Austin American-Statesman, Damn Joan, and Community Impact Newspaper. She’s also a portrait, events, and live music photographer in Central Texas.