- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it 5 Years Ago
- The decade in internet scamming 5 Years Ago
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan 5 Years Ago
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
DiGiorno’s Web app trolled with the most-NSFW pizzas ever
It’s not pizza, it’s anti-Semitism.
4chan has baked up the pizza from your nightmare.
Using a “Design A Pizza” Web app from DiGiorno, 4chan’s random imageboard /b/—known for saving cats, pranking tweens, and insulting feminists—has whipped up some offensive pizzas to sink your teeth into.
Most of the designs are too offensive to display below, you can see them on Imgur, if you’re up for it. (NSFW!) The following safer-for-work designs capture 4chan’s obsession with calling themselves fags, using the word “implying” to mock someone’s logic, and dickbutt, a 7-year-old meme that has replaced the Rickroll as the Internet’s favorite bait and switch.
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.