- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Saturday 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Saturday 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Saturday 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Saturday 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Saturday 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Saturday 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Saturday 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Saturday 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Saturday 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Saturday 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Saturday 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Saturday 6:00 AM
DiGiorno’s Web app trolled with the most-NSFW pizzas ever
It’s not pizza, it’s anti-Semitism.
4chan has baked up the pizza from your nightmare.
Using a “Design A Pizza” Web app from DiGiorno, 4chan’s random imageboard /b/—known for saving cats, pranking tweens, and insulting feminists—has whipped up some offensive pizzas to sink your teeth into.
Most of the designs are too offensive to display below, you can see them on Imgur, if you’re up for it. (NSFW!) The following safer-for-work designs capture 4chan’s obsession with calling themselves fags, using the word “implying” to mock someone’s logic, and dickbutt, a 7-year-old meme that has replaced the Rickroll as the Internet’s favorite bait and switch.
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.