- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 4 Years Ago
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Friday 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Friday 10:45 AM
11-year-old steals cement truck, leads police on high-speed chase
Someone’s been playing too much GTA.
Today’s 11-year-old is much different from the 11-year-old of yesteryear. They have social media at their fingertips, they have the luxury of not remembering what dial-up Internet is, and they have the gall to steal cement trucks and lead police on high-speed chases.
Yes, today’s 11-year-old is doing way more than attending summer camp and collecting Pokémon cards. While you were sitting at your cubicle yesterday pretending to look busy, a preteen in Minnesota stole a cement mixer and went for the joyride of his goddamn life.
After this daredevil was caught by police, he told them that he was sorry but he did it on purpose. How is this even possible? Remember the simpler days, when kids were stealing sedans to do ratchet shit with their friends?
And let’s not even get started on what 7-year-olds are up to.
Screengrab via BNO News/YouTube