- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist 3 Years Ago
- Twitter dunks on conservatives who think Supergirl’s trans character is too ‘woke’ 3 Years Ago
- How to find your best nine Instagram photos of 2018 before anyone else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Animal Planet online for free Today 6:00 AM
- White House frames fiery Oval Office meeting as ‘constructive dialogue’ Tuesday 5:45 PM
- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Vlogger banned from Twitter for disturbing pro-pedophilia posts Tuesday 10:45 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo’s greatest labor of love Tuesday 10:44 AM
- Miranda Sings creator Colleen Ballinger gives birth to baby boy Tuesday 10:26 AM
- Columbia University student goes on white supremacy rant in viral video Tuesday 9:58 AM
Here’s what happens when you light 10,000 sparklers at the same time
Bonus points if you have an adorable cat.
Sparklers are fun when you’re a kid, but as you grow up they kind of lose their punch. Unless of course you put 10,000 of them in a bucket and light them all at once.
Watching Slivki crawl around while her owner constructs this monster is fun, but the real payoff comes in around the 1:53 mark when he actually lights the thing.
It starts out a little slow…
But then really takes off…
Until it reaches monstrous proportions,
and, of course, sets the field on fire.
Luckily they came prepared for that eventuality.
We don’t recommend trying this yourself, but if you going to anyway, take a tip from these guys: Bring at least two fire extinguishers and leave the cat at home.
Happy new year.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.