- Trump calls 25th Amendment talk a ‘coup’ attempt 3 Years Ago
- The Hatebook: Inside Facebook’s thriving subculture of racism Today 7:29 AM
- Anthony Hamilton’s national anthem at All-Star game sparks MVP meme Today 7:02 AM
- ‘Subtle Asian Dating’ is the un-Tinder we all need right now Today 5:00 AM
- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
Here’s what happens when you light 10,000 sparklers at the same time
Bonus points if you have an adorable cat.
Sparklers are fun when you’re a kid, but as you grow up they kind of lose their punch. Unless of course you put 10,000 of them in a bucket and light them all at once.
Watching Slivki crawl around while her owner constructs this monster is fun, but the real payoff comes in around the 1:53 mark when he actually lights the thing.
It starts out a little slow…
But then really takes off…
Until it reaches monstrous proportions,
and, of course, sets the field on fire.
Luckily they came prepared for that eventuality.
We don’t recommend trying this yourself, but if you going to anyway, take a tip from these guys: Bring at least two fire extinguishers and leave the cat at home.
Happy new year.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.