- ‘Deadpool’ screenwriter says that Disney sequel will still be R-rated 3 Years Ago
- #DeleteFacebook trends amid report of Zuckerberg meeting with prominent conservatives: 3 Years Ago
- The Pixelbook Go is Google’s first attempt at a mid-range Chromebook 3 Years Ago
- All the games coming to Google Stadia 3 Years Ago
- Google just announced a line of Nest-branded smart home products Today 10:36 AM
- ‘Fake news’ is helping conspiracy theorists deny Turkish atrocities Today 10:15 AM
- YouTuber immediately loses gig with Sanders campaign over sexualized MLK video Today 9:59 AM
- John Bolton becomes the most uncomfortable resistance hero yet Today 9:16 AM
- Robert Eggers on the long, hard road to ‘The Lighthouse’ Today 9:10 AM
- How to watch the fourth 2020 Democratic debate Today 9:00 AM
- Is social media normalizing cultural appropriation? Today 7:45 AM
- Zoë Kravitz will play Catwoman after being told she was too ‘urban’ for ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Today 6:36 AM
- The 5 best Spike Lee movies Today 5:00 AM
- Jesse Eisenberg and Imogen Poots visit suburban hell in ‘Vivarium’ Today 4:30 AM
- Spoiler-free review: HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ leans into the comic’s political side Today 3:00 AM
At first, you may wonder if you’re staring at the first promotional photo of Game of Thrones’ seventh season or a magazine shoot. It’s Tyrion Lannister, standing in a rocky terrain, and he has wine close at hand. It could totally be as if Tyrion was back in Westeros about to help Daenerys Targaryen take the Iron Throne from his sister Cersei.
Tyrion himself can only hope to pull off a look like that next season.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.