- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures 2 Years Ago
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women 2 Years Ago
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Today 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Today 11:06 AM
- Russian models are Instagramming life in Wuhan Today 11:00 AM
- Hillary Duff suggests ‘Lizzie McGuire’ revival was halted over adult storylines Today 10:37 AM
- Arrest warrant issued for 8chan founder Today 10:22 AM
- This YouTube time traveler says he’s a cyborg from 2050—and he wants you to buy merch Today 10:11 AM
- Women on Twitter are slaying the ‘Bad b*tch for a week’ challenge Today 9:30 AM
- Reddit’s CEO issues a dire warning about TikTok Today 9:03 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 6 recap: ‘The Impossible Box’ Today 8:00 AM
- Faculty from over 100 schools join call for facial recognition ban Today 7:48 AM
- Ava DuVernay is making a sci-fi series for Amazon Today 6:50 AM
- Review: ‘Altered Carbon’ returns with an overcomplicated second season Today 6:00 AM
- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
The movie relies on humor a lot (even during somewhat inappropriate moments), while barreling through serious revelations like Bruce Banner discovering he had been the Hulk for the past two years. But even as the Honest Trailer questions if Thor is actually the adopted Asgardian sibling, it takes a look at what’s so great about the movie. Thor has new companions with personality and spark, the movie looks great, and it’s directed Taika Waititi, who isn’t afraid to get weird. At the very least, it’s a different take on Thor that tosses nearly every aspect of the first two Thor films out the window to tell a story that looked like it came straight out of a comic book.
And let’s not forget Jeff Goldblum being Jeff Goldblum. You can’t get enough of that.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.