- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote 10 Months Ago
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Today 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Today 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Today 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Today 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Today 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Today 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Today 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Today 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Today 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Today 11:10 AM
- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now Today 10:59 AM
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 Today 10:59 AM
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb Today 10:54 AM
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen Today 10:21 AM
Here’s the ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Honest Trailer you’ve been waiting for
The movie relies on humor a lot (even during somewhat inappropriate moments), while barreling through serious revelations like Bruce Banner discovering he had been the Hulk for the past two years. But even as the Honest Trailer questions if Thor is actually the adopted Asgardian sibling, it takes a look at what’s so great about the movie. Thor has new companions with personality and spark, the movie looks great, and it’s directed Taika Waititi, who isn’t afraid to get weird. At the very least, it’s a different take on Thor that tosses nearly every aspect of the first two Thor films out the window to tell a story that looked like it came straight out of a comic book.
And let’s not forget Jeff Goldblum being Jeff Goldblum. You can’t get enough of that.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.