- Man delighted to find 30-year-old computer still works Sunday 5:32 PM
- Report: Google used shell companies to build data centers, obtain tax breaks Sunday 3:38 PM
- Grammy winner Kacey Musgraves spoiled ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 4’ Sunday 2:24 PM
- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case (updated) Sunday 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Sunday 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Sunday 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
Watch the First Order attack unsuspecting visitors at the ‘Star Wars’ NYCC booth
Star Wars arrived at New York Comic-Con earlier this month with a booth that allowed fans to get a close-up look at some of the props and costumes from Star Wars: The Last Jedi. But those fans didn’t expect to get up caught in the middle of an intergalactic fight.
At some point during the weekend, a bunch of fans photographed and filmed their experience in the Star Wars booth just like everyone else before them. Except this time, they were interrupted with flashing red lights, sirens, and wanted posters for some of the visitors—and the First Order was on their trail. Luckily for them, they had a few allies willing to help them escape.
And as much as the crowd watched in awe and excitement, there’s still always something a little terrifying about seeing a would-be dark side wielder just straight-up choking someone mid-air.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.