- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past 2 Years Ago
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders 2 Years Ago
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure 2 Years Ago
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Today 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
- The Marvel movies you actually need to see before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 9:10 AM
New Pokémon are finally coming to Pokémon Go.
Generation 2 Pokémon are coming to the game starting today—though the rollout isn’t happening in a single big update as some fans hoped. The first two Pokémon included from Gold and Silver Versions are Pichu and Togepi, and they will only be available from hatching eggs. Additional new Pokémon will be continuously added over the next few months, but these adorable baby Pokémon will be available at PokéStops this afternoon.
Niantic has also released a short video teasing the Generation 2 rollout, as well as a special holiday event.
Through Dec. 29, players will have the opportunity to find Pikachu around with a festive hat commemorating the holiday season. The app has previously run Halloween and Thanksgiving promotions, as well as a current tie-in with Starbucks.
AJ Moser is a Brooklyn-based reporter who focuses on video games, movies, and internet culture. His work has appeared in Paste Magazine, Game Informer, and Big Spaceship.