- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Today 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Today 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Today 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Today 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Today 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Today 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Today 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Today 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Today 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Today 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Today 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Today 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Today 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Today 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Today 11:32 AM
Etsy artist Rebecca Ringgenberg makes these bath bombs by hand using essential oils, grapeseed oil, and shea butter. Best of all, when they dissolve they leave behind a Pokémon figure that you can keep. At $8 each, they’re a pretty affordable treat, too. Ringgenberg sells them in packs as well as singles, and she also offers a PokéBall version for $7.
The bombs are now open for preorder through Ringgenberg’s shop and will ship after Sept. 15. Get ready to yell “Oh?” in the privacy of your own bathroom.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.