- Doctored photo of GOP congresswoman flipping the bird fools critics 3 Years Ago
- Internet scammers taking advantage of Narwhal the ‘unicorn’ rescue puppy 3 Years Ago
- Sunday Night Football: How to stream Bears vs. Rams live Today 12:00 PM
- CupcakKe’s month-long ‘water fast’ has fans concerned Today 11:24 AM
- Will.i.am claims ‘racist’ flight attendant called police on him Today 10:28 AM
- How does Disney+ compare to Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Apple TV+? Today 9:35 AM
- How to stream Patriots vs. Eagles live Today 9:30 AM
- Girl turns herself into ‘pleading face’ emoji Today 9:27 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Lions live Today 9:00 AM
- Chaotic good, true neutral: The 2020 Democrat alignment chart Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America (updated) Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
If you struggled for months to collect all of the elusive felines of Neko Atsume, we have bittersweet news to share: Your collection is no longer complete.
A new update (1.7.0) for the adorable cat-collecting game has been released that adds new cats, goodies, and even wallpapers, so you might have a reason to close Pokemon Go for a while. Along with two new common cats named Chip and Pasty, a new rare cat, Bengal Jack, appears in a fancy pirate costume. You also have new items at your disposal, including seashells, a penguin cushion, a stingray cushion, a dinosaur slide, and a treasure chest (the latter undoubtedly bait for the pirate cat).
Some Redditors have already captured Bengal Jack in action searching for booty (and coming up successful).
Reddit user Pimpkachu also posted pics of all update items, including new wallpapers to be unlocked. Look how precious they are!
Now, the bad news: The iOS version of the game is not currently on the app store due to a bug that stops cats from visiting. Game developer Hit-Point Co., has not set a date for a re-release as of yet. However, it has announced a collaboration with the popular Japanese baseball team Henshin Tigers, so if you’d like to go blow some money on merchandise while you wait for the bug to be fixed, we’re sure you’ll find some good stuff.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.