- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
You thought you had them all, didn’t you? THINK AGAIN.
If you struggled for months to collect all of the elusive felines of Neko Atsume, we have bittersweet news to share: Your collection is no longer complete.
A new update (1.7.0) for the adorable cat-collecting game has been released that adds new cats, goodies, and even wallpapers, so you might have a reason to close Pokemon Go for a while. Along with two new common cats named Chip and Pasty, a new rare cat, Bengal Jack, appears in a fancy pirate costume. You also have new items at your disposal, including seashells, a penguin cushion, a stingray cushion, a dinosaur slide, and a treasure chest (the latter undoubtedly bait for the pirate cat).
Some Redditors have already captured Bengal Jack in action searching for booty (and coming up successful).
Reddit user Pimpkachu also posted pics of all update items, including new wallpapers to be unlocked. Look how precious they are!
Now, the bad news: The iOS version of the game is not currently on the app store due to a bug that stops cats from visiting. Game developer Hit-Point Co., has not set a date for a re-release as of yet. However, it has announced a collaboration with the popular Japanese baseball team Henshin Tigers, so if you’d like to go blow some money on merchandise while you wait for the bug to be fixed, we’re sure you’ll find some good stuff.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.