- Workers claim Google made spy tool to prevent them from organizing Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Hailey Bieber denies shading Selena Gomez with ‘I’ll Kill You’ Instagram post Wednesday 7:46 PM
- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
Your Neko Atsume collection is about to get a little bigger.
The addictive cat-collecting app launched a new update that adds two new cats to the game, as well as new items and a remodel. Both new cats are of the regular variety, and they don’t require any special items to catch.
We nabbed Macchiato almost instantly by setting out the sashimi and the dino deluxe scratcher. She’s a seal lynx with a sourpuss nature, though you wouldn’t know it with that cute little smile on her face.
The second new cat is Melange, a blue lynx with a calm nature, who looks so much like Macchiato that fans have been speculating they could be fraternal twins. Both seems to be really fond of the giant cushion.
The new items include an egg bed, which comes in white, black, and pink and costs 550 silver fish. There’s also a really cute mushroom house (regular and shiitake) for 25 gold fish. You can see the regular mushroom house below.
The last part of the update is the Cafe Style remodel, available for 280 gold fish. Here’s a look, courtesy of Reddit user kittiv.
This is the second update from Neko Atsume in just a few months. If you missed the July update, you can read about the new cats—including a rare one!—here.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.