- Pete Buttigieg ripped for basketball ‘field’ tribute to Kobe Bryant 3 Years Ago
- See how Logan Paul reacted to a college student spitting on him 3 Years Ago
- Lewis Capaldi mistaken for Grammy seat filler because no one knows who he is Today 7:40 AM
- Why we’re obsessed with abandoned power plants and theme parks Today 7:00 AM
- Democrats are open to changing one of the internet’s bedrock principles Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Social media makes me feel like my career is lagging. Will I ever catch up? Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong Today 5:00 AM
- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
Your Neko Atsume collection is about to get a little bigger.
The addictive cat-collecting app launched a new update that adds two new cats to the game, as well as new items and a remodel. Both new cats are of the regular variety, and they don’t require any special items to catch.
We nabbed Macchiato almost instantly by setting out the sashimi and the dino deluxe scratcher. She’s a seal lynx with a sourpuss nature, though you wouldn’t know it with that cute little smile on her face.
The second new cat is Melange, a blue lynx with a calm nature, who looks so much like Macchiato that fans have been speculating they could be fraternal twins. Both seems to be really fond of the giant cushion.
The new items include an egg bed, which comes in white, black, and pink and costs 550 silver fish. There’s also a really cute mushroom house (regular and shiitake) for 25 gold fish. You can see the regular mushroom house below.
The last part of the update is the Cafe Style remodel, available for 280 gold fish. Here’s a look, courtesy of Reddit user kittiv.
This is the second update from Neko Atsume in just a few months. If you missed the July update, you can read about the new cats—including a rare one!—here.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.