- Man refuses to eat a meat-free meal prepared by his vegan wife 3 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 12: I quit 3 Years Ago
- People have much love for the all-women moderator panel at the presidential debate Wednesday 10:03 PM
- Kamala Harris: Trump ‘got punked’ by North Korea Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Biden on domestic violence: We need to keep ‘punching’ Wednesday 9:47 PM
- Amy Klobuchar says she raised $17,000 from ex-boyfriends Wednesday 9:16 PM
- Trump’s campaign is a fan of Tulsi Gabbard’s attack on the Democratic party Wednesday 9:07 PM
- 50 Cent makes Instagram return with transphobic meme Wednesday 8:34 PM
- Lyft driver attacks female passenger after she refused to turn off music Wednesday 7:30 PM
- J.J. Watt posted his phone number online, wants fans to text him Wednesday 6:22 PM
- How a normal redditor becomes a conspiracy theorist Wednesday 5:48 PM
- ‘Bikram’ is not a great film, but it is a document of justice Wednesday 5:43 PM
- Congress is concerned Amazon isn’t safeguarding Ring videos Wednesday 5:40 PM
- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public Wednesday 4:56 PM
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time Wednesday 4:47 PM
The PlayerPiano YouTube channel absolutely floored Star Wars fans back in 2015 with an incredible medley of iconic tunes from the galaxy far, far away. In the viral video, pianist and composer Sonya Belousova swaps outfits and custom-finished pianos to capture the different themes of the medley, and now one of those one-of-a-kind instruments is for sale on eBay.
That’s right: You can be the proud owner of this amazing Millennium Falcon piano.
Even better, you don’t seem to have much competition. With four days left on the auction as of publication time, there are zero bids, and the starting price is set at a pretty reasonable $7,500. Considering a 20-year-old packet of McDonald’s Szechuan dipping sauce recently sold to a Rick and Morty fan for $14,700, we’re honestly shocked that no one is biting. Sure, a full-size piano takes up a lot of apartment space, but who needs a sofa when you can wow your friends by playing a few chords of the “Cantina Song” on your Millennium Falcon piano?
According to the eBay listing, the piano is in storage in Los Angeles, and you’ll need to make your own shipping and delivery arrangements. (And sorry, no Wookies included.)
You can see the piano in action in the original video below.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.