- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things 2 Years Ago
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Today 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Today 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Today 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Today 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Today 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Today 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Today 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Today 10:23 AM
- Pose’s Indya Moore goes viral for arguing trans women have ‘biologically female’ penises Today 10:21 AM
- Howard Schultz pens Medium essay declaring ‘unprecedented appetite’ for Schultz 2020 Today 9:56 AM
- The weirdest movie at the Oscars is ‘Border’ Today 9:22 AM
- Did Elon Musk just host PewDiePie’s meme review? Today 8:53 AM
- Loona stans take over Twitter with praise for the ‘Butterfly’ video Today 7:31 AM
- ‘Yucatán’ is a caper comedy that’s long on cons but short on laughs Today 7:00 AM
This incredible Millennium Falcon piano can be yours—if the price is right
This is one hunk of junk we’d love to own.
The PlayerPiano YouTube channel absolutely floored Star Wars fans back in 2015 with an incredible medley of iconic tunes from the galaxy far, far away. In the viral video, pianist and composer Sonya Belousova swaps outfits and custom-finished pianos to capture the different themes of the medley, and now one of those one-of-a-kind instruments is for sale on eBay.
That’s right: You can be the proud owner of this amazing Millennium Falcon piano.
Even better, you don’t seem to have much competition. With four days left on the auction as of publication time, there are zero bids, and the starting price is set at a pretty reasonable $7,500. Considering a 20-year-old packet of McDonald’s Szechuan dipping sauce recently sold to a Rick and Morty fan for $14,700, we’re honestly shocked that no one is biting. Sure, a full-size piano takes up a lot of apartment space, but who needs a sofa when you can wow your friends by playing a few chords of the “Cantina Song” on your Millennium Falcon piano?
According to the eBay listing, the piano is in storage in Los Angeles, and you’ll need to make your own shipping and delivery arrangements. (And sorry, no Wookies included.)
You can see the piano in action in the original video below.
Sarah Weber is the former editor of Daily Dot’s Parsec section, where she wrote about geek culture. She previously worked as a reporter and editor at community newspapers in the Midwest and was recognized by the Ohio Associated Press for news reporting.