- Ajit Pai’s net neutrality victory lap comes as his own repeal is under review 5 Years Ago
- Alissa Violet is in Italy—and fans are worried she’ll get coronavirus 5 Years Ago
- Bernie or Barry? Garth Brooks’ Sanders jersey sparks online panic Today 8:42 AM
- Netflix series ‘Followers’ is a visual treat—but lacks a clear narrative Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer got trapped under ice for TikTok clout, ‘came close to dying’ Thursday 7:59 PM
- #BernieBruh puts new spin on ‘Bernie Bro’ label, showcases support among Black voters Thursday 6:58 PM
- Camila María Concepcíon, trans activist and Netflix writer, dies at 28 Thursday 5:46 PM
- Chrissy Teigen calls out fan who made weird comment about her daughter’s feet Thursday 4:57 PM
- TikTok’s ‘clean queen’ says videos are helping her figure out ‘adulting’ Thursday 4:12 PM
- Clearview clients include ICE, Macy’s, Best Buy, leaked data reveals Thursday 4:08 PM
- Women are clamoring to get their photos on a Twitter feed of ‘hot mugshots’ Thursday 4:06 PM
- ‘Love Is Blind’ finale: Somehow, real love emerged from this dystopian setting Thursday 3:57 PM
- Creator of ‘Say So’ TikTok dance appears in Doja Cat music video Thursday 3:51 PM
- Is TikTok’s algorithm actually pretty racist? Thursday 3:45 PM
- Fans freaking out over ‘Say My Name’ horror remix featured in Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Thursday 3:33 PM
Why did Microsoft just trademark Battletoads?
This iconic Nintendo game could be making a return.
Do you have Battletoads?
Sadly, the trademark filing offers no information whatsoever. Could it just be a re-release of the original Nintendo classic? Or is Microsoft going all in and creating a new entry into the series?
That’s really all the news we have so far. In the meantime, watch the Angry Video Game Nerd try and tackle the impossibly difficult classic.
Image via Trevor Owens /Flickr
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.