- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? 3 Years Ago
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far 3 Years Ago
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Today 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Today 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
The 144-page comic was a joint effort from DC Comics and IDW Publishing, organized by writer Marc Andreyko (Manhunter). It includes one- and two-page stories and art from a diverse team of creators, celebrating and honoring the LGBTQ community.
Released on Dec. 28, 2016, the anthology is now in its fifth reprinting. It’s at number five on the New York Times bestseller list for paperback comics, and has been nominated for a GLAAD award.
The proceeds from Love is Love were donated to the OneOrlando Fund, which benefits people who were affected by the Pulse shooting. You can still pick up a copy yourself, either digitally or in print from your local comic book store.
H/T to the Washington Post
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor