- Woman pens open letter about getting baby product ads after her son was stillborn Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ is now the most-streamed song from the 20th century Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Russian TV praises robot that is really a dude in a costume Wednesday 4:28 PM
- This YouTuber put semi-permanent freckles on her face—and it was a catastrophe Wednesday 3:57 PM
- 2020 campaign job postings online fuel speculation frenzy Wednesday 1:48 PM
- Here’s everything to look forward to from Netflix in 2019 Wednesday 1:43 PM
- Sean Hannity busted deleting his old Michael Cohen tweets Wednesday 12:34 PM
- Michael Cohen calls working for Trump ‘mental incarceration’ during sentencing Wednesday 12:13 PM
- Germany just experienced an enormous chocolate spill—and it looks absolutely delicious Wednesday 10:58 AM
- A professor asked his students to go viral, and it actually worked Wednesday 10:38 AM
- Family says racist bullying led to 9-year-old’s suicide Wednesday 9:57 AM
- How ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ found its eye-popping animation Wednesday 9:15 AM
- Netflix gives Selena Quintanilla the series our queen deserves Wednesday 8:51 AM
- Pence gets meme’d for zen-like looks during Trump’s White House showdown Wednesday 8:50 AM
- Marvel is rebooting the Fantastic Four—with a major twist Wednesday 8:11 AM
Instead of a more typical video poking fun at the movie, the How It Should Have Ended channel wrote an X-Men musical in the style of Les Miserables. Remember when Hugh Jackman was Jean Valjean in the Les Mis movie? Right.
That’s what you do when the film already has a perfect ending.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested.