- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
We have waited for this day for so long.
Those of us who went to elementary school in the ’80s and ’90s have nothing but fond memories for the garish, saccharine art of Lisa Frank. Decades later, Lisa Frank nostalgia runs deep on the internet among Tumblr users and those who embrace the awesomely and absurdly loud style.
Frank has capitalized on her fandom crowd, making everything from coloring books to sheets. But her latest addition takes it to a new level: a clothing line.
Sold through online retailer RageOn!, the new line falls solidly in the realm of Miley Cyrus-inspired stoner vogue, with a touch of meme for good measure. Prices range from $24.99 to $59.99 and include tank dresses, crop tops, tees, leggings, and sweatshirts. And in case you’re wondering why there aren’t shoes to match, you can find the company’s flip-flop collection on Shoeminded.
Whether you believe in the dark underpinnings of Frank’s artistic message or merely want to adorn your butt in unicorns, one thing is sure—the world is better with these garments in them. Go forth and enjoy.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.