- Multimillion-dollar ‘Farming Simulator’ franchise enters world of esports Wednesday 7:38 PM
- Sandra Bullock, Chris McKay are making Netflix comic film ‘Reborn’ Wednesday 7:22 PM
- Instagram revokes Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro’s verified status Wednesday 5:23 PM
- Transgender people suffer when debates over their rights are framed as ‘distractions’ Wednesday 4:57 PM
- Hulu with Live TV just hiked its prices Wednesday 4:05 PM
- Hacker infiltrates Nest cameras to gain PewDiePie subscribers Wednesday 2:37 PM
- YouTube time traveler claims MLK’s granddaughter will be the last U.S. president Wednesday 2:30 PM
- Media coverage of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Twitch cameo erases Chelsea Manning Wednesday 1:39 PM
- New Alexa skill lets you sing with Queen’s Freddie Mercury Wednesday 1:13 PM
- Netflix is the first streaming platform to join MPAA Wednesday 12:59 PM
- Can you spot an email from a hacker? Wednesday 12:46 PM
- Gina Rodriguez cries over being called anti-Black, gets dragged for ‘fake tears’ Wednesday 12:21 PM
- Boots Riley explains why he got snubbed by the Oscars Wednesday 12:20 PM
- Review: ‘Buffy’ returns with a modern comic book reboot Wednesday 11:47 AM
- You’re about to see a lot more Netflix on your Instagram Wednesday 11:32 AM
We have waited for this day for so long.
Those of us who went to elementary school in the ’80s and ’90s have nothing but fond memories for the garish, saccharine art of Lisa Frank. Decades later, Lisa Frank nostalgia runs deep on the internet among Tumblr users and those who embrace the awesomely and absurdly loud style.
Frank has capitalized on her fandom crowd, making everything from coloring books to sheets. But her latest addition takes it to a new level: a clothing line.
Sold through online retailer RageOn!, the new line falls solidly in the realm of Miley Cyrus-inspired stoner vogue, with a touch of meme for good measure. Prices range from $24.99 to $59.99 and include tank dresses, crop tops, tees, leggings, and sweatshirts. And in case you’re wondering why there aren’t shoes to match, you can find the company’s flip-flop collection on Shoeminded.
Whether you believe in the dark underpinnings of Frank’s artistic message or merely want to adorn your butt in unicorns, one thing is sure—the world is better with these garments in them. Go forth and enjoy.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.