- ‘Fake plane challenge’ takes off on TikTok Monday 8:15 PM
- Video meme of a mom dancing with her kids goes viral—again Monday 7:26 PM
- ‘Due to personal reasons’ meme enables questionable behavior Monday 3:36 PM
- Why do white rappers write lyrics about being good hypothetical dads? Monday 3:29 PM
- Roger Stone posts, then deletes, Instagram of his judge with small crosshairs next to her Monday 2:32 PM
- People are Googling Rihanna and their birthday in a Twitter challenge Monday 2:13 PM
- Here are all of the Fortnite earthquake cracks thus far Monday 1:21 PM
- New Apex Legends characters leaked by data miners Monday 12:36 PM
- Ken Jeong falls back on crude humor and lazy stereotypes in ‘You Complete Me, Ho’ Monday 12:24 PM
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative Monday 12:15 PM
- Netflix cancels ‘Jessica Jones’ and ‘The Punisher’ Monday 11:26 AM
- YouTube is fueling the rise in flat earth believers Monday 11:04 AM
- Review: Crackdown 3 is not a world worth saving Monday 11:00 AM
- Scathing privacy report calls Facebook a ‘digital gangster’ Monday 10:50 AM
- 21 Savage goes deep on 21 Savage memes Monday 10:49 AM
New ‘Alice in Wonderland’ shoe collection is bursting with cute shoes and booties
These brand new designs can add some magic to your fall footwear.
U.K. footwear brand Irregular Choice has returned to the magical world of Wonderland in its latest collection. The new line of shoes released Friday are the second batch created by the company inspired by Disney‘s Alice in Wonderland, and they look perfect for the fall season.
The shoes once again feature characters and imagery from the classic animated movie. There are heels and flats styled similarly to the first collection; however, this line stands out with an incredibly colorful pair of tall boots and two pairs of ankle booties with big bows.
From heel to toe, the details will surely impress fans, and there’s no doubt the shoes will make a statement wherever you wear them. They’ve already caught the eyes of many fans, with three of the shoes sold out on the Irregular Choice’s website.
Prices for the new collection range from $190 to $345 on Irregular Choice’s website. The line including some of the sold-out designs can be found through other retailers as well like Fun.com and Ashbury Skies for varying prices.
Lisa Granshaw reports on pop culture and geek fashion and is the founder of GeekFold. You can find her work on Syfy, Boing Boing, and Geek and Sundry.