- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Today 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Today 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Today 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Today 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Today 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
How to catch the shapeshifting Pokémon Ditto in ‘Pokémon Go’
This shapeshifting Pokémon was added to the game this week.
The game updated this week, and the blog Silph Road discovered that Ditto is one of the new additions. Over the past day or so, players have started posting screenshots of the Pokémon on social media.
Ditto disguises itself as other Pokémon, so when you encounter it in the wild, it will look like a normal Pidgey, Rattata, or whatever. It only reveals itself after it’s been caught, like in this video from the game.
One of Ditto’s moves is “transform,” meaning it can change into its opponent’s shape during Pokémon battles.
H/T to Mashable
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor