- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 2 Years Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
The Honest Trailer for ‘Alien: Covenant’ is better than the movie itself
Perfect for your next bad movie night.
The first two Alien films are classics, balancing the horrors of unknown space with clever characters and creepy alien lifeforms. But as this Honest Trailer points out, the rest of the franchise fits more comfortably into the category of films you might pull out for a drinking game.
This hilarious video destroys the film for everything from its forgettable—not to mention dumb—characters, boring plot lines, and philosophical robots in a thoroughly enjoyable five and a half minutes.
This Honest Trailer is definitely worth a watch, even if the film itself isn’t.
Nahila Bonfiglio reports on geek culture and gaming. Her work has also appeared on KUT's Texas Standard (Austin), KPAC-FM (San Antonio), and the Daily Texan.