- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
- People are sharing their wholesome stories with #Hey19YearOldMe Saturday 9:20 AM
- Review: The Joule is a pricey, sleek, easy-to-use entry into sous vide Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Saints vs. Rams in NFL Week 2 action Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Redskins in Week 2 action Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Seahawks in Week 2 NFL action Saturday 7:30 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’ examines the nature of victimhood and the long road to justice Saturday 7:30 AM
These Quidditch jerseys let you sport your ‘Harry Potter’ fandom everywhere
Oh Etsy, you never let us down.
If you missed your chance to play Quidditch at Hogwarts, you’re in luck. The delightfully geeky Etsy shop FanFash has a number of quality Quidditch jerseys in men’s and women‘s styles, featuring designs for all four Hogwarts houses.
The store also sells jerseys for the other European wizard schools, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang. There’s also plenty of other Harry Potter apparel—enough to make any fan feel like they’re back at Hogwarts.
The cool thing about the Quidditch jerseys is that there are not only separate designs for men and women, but also hard-to-find plus sizes for both styles.
FanFash is the brainchild of Savanah Simmons and her friend Nicky, two geeks from Connecticut who love Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and hanging out at events like LeakyCon (now GeekyCon). Their modus operandi seems to be emblazoning well-made apparel and accessories—for example, this Gryffindor backpack—with insignias from Potter, Thrones, Avatar, and other big franchises with devoted fanbases.
But that’s not all they do. Check out this Weasley sweater.
Happy Friday! For those of you who haven’t met Fred, our mannequin… this is Fred, our mannequin. He’s modeling our second Weasley sweater! #etsy #initial #weasley #weasleysweater #mrsweasley #weasleyisourking #quidditch #happychristmas #harrypotter #hogwarts #diagonalley
A photo posted by Teta (@twilfittandteta) on
You can follow the store on Facebook or Instagram. But if you want to snag a Quidditch jersey, you’d better hurry—many of the sizes are already sold out.
Aja Romano is a geek culture reporter and fandom expert. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016.