- Prosecutor almost directly quoted Bible in trial against man who helped migrants 3 Years Ago
- TikTok’s time warp videos get it twisted 3 Years Ago
- Is a ‘Stranger Things’ and Fortnite crossover event going to happen? 3 Years Ago
- YouTube reportedly thinking about moving all kids content off the main site 3 Years Ago
- AOC calls out Democrats for tone-deaf Beyoncé tweet Today 3:15 PM
- Democrat candidates come out as ‘wife guys’ Today 2:45 PM
- Poll of best Batman actors fails to include Adam West, and fans are not happy Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Pose’ producer Janet Mock lands historic Netflix deal Today 1:54 PM
- Teen confesses to killing her best friend on video to get $9 million from a stranger online Today 1:28 PM
- Democrats vote to block transgender troop ban Today 12:17 PM
- Twitch-famous bounty hunter kicks down target’s door in wildly popular live stream Today 11:42 AM
- New GOP bill would audit major tech companies for bias Today 11:37 AM
- Instagram artist accused of faking her paintings says they’re ‘100%’ real Today 11:33 AM
- Trump refuses to apologize for Central Park Five death penalty ads Today 11:08 AM
- While Rubio smiles at Trump’s campaign rally, the internet drags him Today 11:04 AM
Here’s what happened when I watched ‘Blade Runner’ for the first time
There is not enough Wesley Snipes in this movie.
When someone suggested that I watch Blade Runner as part of The Geek Awakens, I thought, “Great, I love Wesley Snipes!” Turns out, he’s barely in this at all.
Apparently, there are several cuts of Blade Runner. For the record, I watched the one on Netflix, which includes Harrison Ford’s voiceover. It was… interesting.
I wanted to like this, but it was so very slow. They are making a remake, so maybe I will love that one? 🙏
Check out our previous episodes right here.
I watched every Star Wars movie in one sitting:
I watched Gremlins for the first time:
Aly Keves is a former Realtime Social Editor at the Daily Dot. While most of her time was spent on Twitter, she made time to write about 'The Bachelor,' adorable videos, and 'The Golden Girls.' She lives in New York City and became Bloomberg's Audience Engagement Editor in 2016.