- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral 4 Years Ago
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Today 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Today 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Today 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Today 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Today 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Today 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Today 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Today 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
- Iconic 1968 drag documentary ‘The Queen’ finally released on Netflix Friday 9:29 PM
- This TikTok account for Chancellor Palpatine is hilarious Friday 8:43 PM
- Did the Space Force logo rip off Star Trek? Friday 6:24 PM
- Disabled people with service dogs say Uber, Lyft drivers are denying them rides Friday 3:25 PM
- TikTok teen famous for greasy hair ends her 8-year reign Friday 2:48 PM
The all-female reboot is getting the full Funko Pop! treatment, along with villain Rowan’s ghost and another ethereal spirit whose origins remain a mystery: Gertrude Eldridge. Even Kevin the receptionist is along for the ride.
These Funko Pop! figurines are set to hit shelves in June, while the Ghostbusters movie has a release date of July 15. That means you can actually bring your Ghostbusters toys to the premiere and be the coolest fan in the theater.
Funko’s offerings are just the latest in what promises to be a robust and varied line of Ghostbusters toys expected to hit shelves over the summer. Be on the lookout for a full Lego set in addition to Mattel action figures that look like they could totally do some damage. Director Paul Feig has hinted that over 20 toys will be available from the likes of Funko, Lego, Mattel, and more. So, uh, best get to saving.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.