- Harness the power of sun: The best solar-powered phone charges 1 Year Ago
- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
You don’t need me to tell you that Fortnite is kind of a big deal these days. Streamers of the popular battle royale game have been pulling off crazy maneuvers (like long-distance rocket jumps) for months now, and developer Epic Games seems to have no intention of letting them rest with the arrival of Port-a-Fort.
A portable fort… it's Port-a-Fort!— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 10, 2018
Fortify yourself in seconds, all with the flick of a wrist. Coming soon... pic.twitter.com/OsPQ2LkvkV
The Port-a-Fort is a small grenade-like device that builds instead of destroys, resulting in a nice funnel-like fort structure that allows players an incredible cover advantage from on high. Of course, that’s the intended use. Players have had no shortage of ideas on how to manipulate the Port-a-Fort for more hilarious and epic results.
How to use a Port a Fort correctly Lolll pic.twitter.com/7jlPlUZ9lN— FaZe SpaceLyon (@SpaceLyon) April 13, 2018
Offensive PORT A FORT?! lol pic.twitter.com/8oSvtJm5E7— Ninja (@Ninja) April 14, 2018
BRUH PORT A FORT IS INSANE pic.twitter.com/btb8VtTmQa— North Ownz #SoaRRC (@Ownz) April 11, 2018
If any of these trick shots and towering traps have you curious if Fortnite is right for you, make sure to check out our guide to Fortnite on mobile.
Joseph Knoop is a gaming writer for Daily Dot, a native Chicagoan, and a slave to all things Overwatch. He co-founded the college geek culture outlet ByteBSU, then interned at Game Informer, and now writes for a bunch websites his parents have never heard of.