- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
Everyone relax: Fallout 4 will not have console-exclusive DLC
Bethesda’s Pete Hines eased fans on Twitter.
This comes to the adulation of many gamers who have started to grow tired of marketing deals giving one system more content than the other. And this is unlike Fallout 3 which had DLC come out first on games for Windows Live and Xbox 360 before coming out on Playstation 3.
Fallout 4 is the much-anticipated sequel to Fallout 3. To illustrate how crazy people are going for the new game, the Pip-Boy special edition version of the game sold out in minutes. And people are selling this coveted edition for highly inflated prices on eBay.
Fallout 4 is set to launch on Nov. 10.
Imad Khan is a gaming and esports reporter. His work has been featured on Digital Trends and ESPN.