- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show 3 Years Ago
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
Time to don your best duds from ‘The Matrix’ fashion collection and take out some jerks.
The new game delves into the gritty, post-apocalyptic world of 2029, where people are mechanically augmented as a matter of course. After the Aug Incident, which took control of augmented citizens’ minds and drove them insane, the tables have turned against transhumanism—and those with cybernetic fittings have become pariahs.
This entry in the Deus Ex series is the second prequel to the original game, following Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Protagonist Adam Jensen has brand new augmentations at his disposal, which ought to make murdering infidels fresh and exciting. In a new post on the PlayStation Blog, Eidos-Montreal Community Manager Sacha Ramtohul also promises side quests with moral consequences, customizable weapons on the fly, and visits to remarkable locales like Dubai and Prague.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided debuts Aug. 23 on PS4, and you can preorder it right now without having to unlock a single tier of anything. Amen!
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.