- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
The new game delves into the gritty, post-apocalyptic world of 2029, where people are mechanically augmented as a matter of course. After the Aug Incident, which took control of augmented citizens’ minds and drove them insane, the tables have turned against transhumanism—and those with cybernetic fittings have become pariahs.
This entry in the Deus Ex series is the second prequel to the original game, following Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Protagonist Adam Jensen has brand new augmentations at his disposal, which ought to make murdering infidels fresh and exciting. In a new post on the PlayStation Blog, Eidos-Montreal Community Manager Sacha Ramtohul also promises side quests with moral consequences, customizable weapons on the fly, and visits to remarkable locales like Dubai and Prague.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided debuts Aug. 23 on PS4, and you can preorder it right now without having to unlock a single tier of anything. Amen!
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.