- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
‘The Last Jedi’ gets two paws up from this dog.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi has finally been released in theaters, and the most important fan has given the movie two paws up.
Beloved actress Carrie Fisher’s French bulldog Gary was her constant companion before her death in late 2016, and his frequent appearances with her made him something of a canine celebrity. He saw the movie last night with Fisher’s former assistant. According to a local ABC reporter, Gary’s ear perked up every time Fisher was on screen. He was even wearing an adorable Star Wars costume.
The late @carrieffisher's dog Gary just watched #TheLastJedi! He sat on Fisher's former assistant's lap during the film. She said his ears perked up every time she was on screen ❤️@starwars @ABC7 pic.twitter.com/2rCCGIi6Al— Veronica Miracle (@ABC7Veronica) December 15, 2017
At the premiere at the TLC Chinese Theatre, a moment of silence was given to honor Fisher who passed away shortly after the release of the last Star Wars movie, Rouge One.
Gary hopes that everyone will go out and see his mom’s movie.
When will you see mommy’s movie?— Gary the Dog (@Gary_TheDog) December 14, 2017
I get to see mommy again this weekend! Are you?— Gary the Dog (@Gary_TheDog) December 13, 2017
Gary isn’t the only dog with Star Wars fever. These other hounds are dressed up and ready to be one with the force.
The Last Jedi premiered Thursday night and has earned a 93 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes and an 8.1 on IMBD.
Brianna Stone is a reporter and digital producer. Her work has been published by the Austin American-Statesman, the Daily Dot, and USA Today.