- Conservative guy’s Elizabeth Warren op-ed inspires ‘slap in the face’ meme 1 Year Ago
- ‘Ask Dr. Ruth’ takes a crowd-pleasing look at her life and groundbreaking career Today 7:30 AM
- Tom Holland and Daisy Ridley’s ‘Chaos Walking’ is so bad it’s ‘unreleasable’ Today 7:01 AM
- The best Westerns on YouTube that you can watch for free Today 7:00 AM
- The shocking similarities between QAnon’s ‘Storm’ and the far-right’s ‘Second Civil War’ Today 6:30 AM
- Healsluts are challenging gaming to make room for queer, kinky self-discovery Today 6:30 AM
- Does ‘Avengers: Endgame’ have a post-credits scene? Today 6:00 AM
- Sling TV Latino es esencial para quienes están hartos de la televisión por cable Today 5:00 AM
- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
‘The Last Jedi’ gets two paws up from this dog.
Star Wars: The Last Jedi has finally been released in theaters, and the most important fan has given the movie two paws up.
Beloved actress Carrie Fisher’s French bulldog Gary was her constant companion before her death in late 2016, and his frequent appearances with her made him something of a canine celebrity. He saw the movie last night with Fisher’s former assistant. According to a local ABC reporter, Gary’s ear perked up every time Fisher was on screen. He was even wearing an adorable Star Wars costume.
The late @carrieffisher's dog Gary just watched #TheLastJedi! He sat on Fisher's former assistant's lap during the film. She said his ears perked up every time she was on screen ❤️@starwars @ABC7 pic.twitter.com/2rCCGIi6Al
— Veronica Miracle (@ABC7Veronica) December 15, 2017
At the premiere at the TLC Chinese Theatre, a moment of silence was given to honor Fisher who passed away shortly after the release of the last Star Wars movie, Rouge One.
Gary hopes that everyone will go out and see his mom’s movie.
When will you see mommy’s movie?
— Gary the Dog (@Gary_TheDog) December 14, 2017
I get to see mommy again this weekend! Are you?
— Gary the Dog (@Gary_TheDog) December 13, 2017
Gary isn’t the only dog with Star Wars fever. These other hounds are dressed up and ready to be one with the force.
The Last Jedi premiered Thursday night and has earned a 93 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes and an 8.1 on IMBD.
Brianna Stone is a reporter and digital producer. Her work has been published by the Austin American-Statesman, the Daily Dot, and USA Today.