- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Cyanide Studios, the team behind Blood Bowl and Styx: Master of Shadows, is bringing Call of Cthulhu to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in 2017. In the game’s latest trailer, players can get a bloody look at the mystery they will investigate as Detective Edward Price. See it for yourself below.
Fans of the horror author’s works will find plenty to love in this footage, including a gloomy seaside town and mutilated marine life. Much of the game will be set in an abandoned mansion, as Price tries to discover what happened to the family inhabiting its halls.
For more games to look forward to this year, check out our list of the year’s most anticipated titles.
AJ Moser is a Brooklyn-based reporter who focuses on video games, movies, and internet culture. His work has appeared in Paste Magazine, Game Informer, and Big Spaceship.