- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football 3 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
The sights and sounds of the Harry Potter universe are within reach at Universal’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter. But now one of the magical world’s most beloved tastes is coming soon to a spoon near you.
Yuengling’s Ice Cream makers have released a butterbeer flavor to select shelves at supermarkets in the northeast. (You can find out precisely where on the Yuengling site, if and when its servers recover from this recent onslaught of attention.) Each pint will be a blend of buttercream and butterscotch flavors, with a scrumptious swirl of butterscotch ribboned throughout.
It’s a favorite treat for visitors to the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade, and Yuengling is far from the first to try to capture the magic in the muggle world: There’s reportedly an off-menu Starbucks Frappuccino that pulls off something similar, as well as a butterscotch soda marketed by Reed’s. But this is the first ice cream purported to be a butterbeer knockoff.
According to the Huffington Post, it’s not just a limited release, either; the flavor will be a permanent part of the company’s 20-flavor rotation. And don’t worry that your kids won’t be able to enjoy the flavor: Just because the brand shares a founder with the popular Pennsylvania brewery by the same name, Yuengling’s butterbeer ice cream will be 100 percent booze-free.
Just so long as the world steers clear of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans for other flavor inspirations, we welcome new Harry Potter crossovers in the culinary world.
H/T Huffington Post
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.