- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
“Of course we’ve had that conversation before,” she told Collider, “and I think Kevin would also like to see a standalone film.” Still, don’t hold your breath. Marvel has its movie schedule planned out until 2019, and we’ve been burned before. It’s entirely possible that we’ll never get to see a solo Black Widow movie, which makes these fanmade trailers all the more tantalizing.
Just in time for Avengers: Age of Ultron, two incredible new Black Widow fan trailers have popped up online. The first is by fanvidder Elinor X, who hints at Natasha Romanov’s backstory with a haunting Russian lullaby soundtrack. Can you believe we’re getting Ant-Man instead of this?
We especially enjoyed the credits at the end of that one, by the way. Read them carefully.
The second trailer is from Alex Luthor, creator of a whole host of blockbuster mashup trailers including DC vs Marvel. This one has a more action-heavy tone, drawing from Scarlett Johansson’s back catalog of Marvel movies.
If it’s any consolation, Joss Whedon says that Black Widow has “a huge part” to play in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Although that’s not the same thing as a solo movie.
Photo via Marvel
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor