A look back at the fiasco that was April Fools’ 2013 on Reddit. Also: John Green AMA!
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/theoryofreddit dissects the removal of r/todayilearned, the sponsored posts of r/askscience, the Orangered-Periwinkle battle, and more of April Fools’ Day 2013. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- New York Times bestselling author John Green hosts AMA. Admittedly for hats. (r/IAMA)
- On r/mylittlepony, an AMA is conducted by a former member of r/bronyhate. (r/SubredditDrama)
- Does the Pope have limits on his power? (r/AskHistorians)
- Why do large masses move slower than individuals? (r/AskScience)
- r/LifeProTips highlights the benefits of working out to audio books. (r/LifeProTips)
- Safe Watch Update: dont_call_me_smee does not out everything as an April Fool’s prank. In fact, he hasn’t been heard from in a week. (r/whatsinthisthing)
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.[emma_form]