- What is “TikTok including Musical.ly”? Tuesday 8:48 PM
- Video shows driver yelling N-word at Black woman in road rage incident Tuesday 7:40 PM
- A fan gifted Billie Eilish a jacket–it ended up in a thrift store for another fan to find Tuesday 6:49 PM
- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
This kid proves gingers really do have soul(s)
Jerome Lamont Landers is the man. Just listen to this Marvin Gaye cover. Also: 500px and porn, Audrey Tautou, Lance Armstrong, Tegan and Sara, Andy Samberg, and chicken wings.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
Gingers have no soul? This redheaded singer is all soul.
Like porn-and-weed app Vine, 500px had a little too much fun. It left the App Store for sex therapy and is now reinstated as a clean and wholesome photography service.
Five bold proposals for cleaning up space junk.
Watch the trailer for Michel Gondry’s Mood Indigo, starring universally adored Frenchlady Audrey Tautou.
Lance Armstrong singing “Creep” is oddly poignant. “I want a perfect body …”
Two men were arrested for stealing $65,000 worth of chicken wings.
Tegan and Sara and Andy Samberg: Indie icons in a viral video about being a heartthrob.
- Prepare to have your heart warmed by kids reviewing library books in 1983. (That’s 30 years ago.)
Here’s the best and fastest beatboxer you’ve ever seen. I know, I know, beatboxing—lame, right? But no. This is another tier of human amazingness. Your jaw will drop when he hits 160 bpm.
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.