Also in today’s Reddit Digest: A lady reconnects with an ex-hookup who wore a Stormtrooper helmet while gettin’ freaky.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- Commander Chris Hadfield has one final assignment before leaving the ISS: to post a video of himself singing “Space Oddity.” (/r/videos)
- Eli Roth hosts an AMA. (/r/IAMA)
- Has Reddit made us smarter? (/r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Love is in the air: Reddit helps a lady reconnect with the man who wore a Stormtrooper helmet during oral sex. (/r/defaultgems)
- What would Reddit be like as a bar? (/r/defaultgems)
- r/AskHistorians discusses fandoms similar to Trekkies throughout history. (/r/AskHistorians)
- This sounds like the setup for a bad joke: is there a limit to brain storage? (/r/AskScience)
- Redditors mark Mother’s Day in the only way they know how: by sharing their best “yo mama” jokes. (/r/AskReddit)
Pure, uncut internet. Straight to your inbox.