- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again 1 Year Ago
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand 1 Year Ago
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Today 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Today 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Today 11:06 AM
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior Today 10:53 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes Today 10:52 AM
- YouTube just made it awfully easy to harass creators Today 10:16 AM
- Report: Trump the only 2020 contender who won’t rule out using stolen data Today 9:01 AM
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch Today 8:30 AM
- This Loki meme is the new way to play dumb Today 7:30 AM
- Mark Duplass and Ray Romano transcend the typical bromance in ‘Paddleton’ Today 7:00 AM
- 15 new thrillers on Netflix you need to see Today 7:00 AM
- Indie horror movie ‘The Hole in the Ground’ is legit terrifying Today 6:40 AM
- Every Apex Legends character, ranked Today 6:00 AM
‘We’re All Gonna Die,’ ep. 15: Verrit authentication code 80085
This week, the gang makes fun of Verrit.
Friends! Welcome back to the podcast that never sleeps. On this episode, the gang wades through the week’s biggest political messes on the left and right. We unbox DACA, Betsy DeVos, ICE, and Verrit, that widely ridiculed new social network for Hillary Clinton voters.
Seriously, who thought Verrit was a good idea? One very rich and very thin-skinned man, that’s who.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.