- The 5 most important conclusions from Robert Mueller’s report 2 Years Ago
- Facebook bans many of the U.K.’s infamous far-right groups 2 Years Ago
- Cersei and Tyrion Lannister learned about respect from Elmo 2 Years Ago
- The Mueller Report includes a footnote about the pee tape Today 12:08 PM
- Trump at the start of Mueller investigation: ‘I’m f*cked’ Today 11:19 AM
- Joe Rogan’s podcast has a serious women problem Today 11:10 AM
- The best Mother’s Day gifts for every budget Today 11:04 AM
- Dog watches the digging of its own grave—and Twitter is shook Today 10:30 AM
- Why Marvel changed the way we think about movie franchises Today 10:28 AM
- 13 thoughtful Mother’s Day gifts to fully pamper mom Today 10:00 AM
- George Zimmerman is looking for ‘carefree fun’ on Tinder (updated) Today 9:54 AM
- Trump responds with a ‘Game of Thrones’ meme to the Mueller report Today 9:43 AM
- A new tool lets you track candidate spending on Facebook—and Trump is crushing Democrats Today 8:59 AM
- George Lucas helped direct ‘Game of Thrones’—and he’s not a Jon Snow fan Today 8:05 AM
- Conspiracy theorists got me suspended from Twitter—and now I understand them better Today 7:29 AM
‘We’re All Gonna Die,’ ep. 15: Verrit authentication code 80085
This week, the gang makes fun of Verrit.
Friends! Welcome back to the podcast that never sleeps. On this episode, the gang wades through the week’s biggest political messes on the left and right. We unbox DACA, Betsy DeVos, ICE, and Verrit, that widely ridiculed new social network for Hillary Clinton voters.
Seriously, who thought Verrit was a good idea? One very rich and very thin-skinned man, that’s who.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.