- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay 11 Months Ago
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? 11 Months Ago
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day 11 Months Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world 11 Months Ago
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
Daniels, who the president attacked on Twitter late last year, told her 895,000 Twitter followers to watch her instead of Trump at 9pm ET on Tuesday while he will be delivering his Oval Office address, in which he is expected to discuss the Southern border.
Daniels said she would be “folding laundry in my underwear for 8 minutes,” starting when the president’s address is expected to start.
“If you’re looking for anything even remotely worth watching tonight at 9pm EST, I will be folding laundry in my underwear for 8 minutes on Instagram live,” she wrote on Twitter, linking her Instagram account.
If you're looking for anything even remotely worth watching tonight at 9pm EST, I will be folding laundry in my underwear for 8 minutes on Instagram live. https://t.co/GhMowscZMP— Stormy Daniels (@StormyDaniels) January 8, 2019
Despite her large social media following, we expect Trump’s address will have more people tuned in, with a number of major networks carrying the speech tonight.
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).