- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
The internet was set aflame last month when Stormy Daniels, the adult film actress who says she had an affair with now-President Donald Trump, detailed in her book how his genitalia resembled the Mario Kart character Toad.
Well, if (for whatever reason) you wanted a more detailed explanation of that, Jimmy Kimmel has got you covered.
Daniels chatted with Kimmel on Tuesday night where she discussed her book, Full Disclosure, and used a lineup of orange mushrooms to give everyone watching a vivid mental image of Trump’s genitalia.
“Which of these… orange mushrooms would most represent the commander-in-chief of the United States military?” Kimmel asked.
The adult film actress pointed to one of the smallest mushroom in the lineup, causing everyone to laugh.
“It’s the most accurate depiction, yes,” she said.
Daniels also said she has received “hate mail” from fans of Mario Kart after her comparison of Trump to the character. Numerous people claimed the game was ruined for them last month in light of the news.
Actress Sarah Paulson, who was with Kimmel and Daniels during the interview, called the lineup of orange mushrooms “so disturbing.”
Andrew Wyrich is a politics staff writer for the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the internet. Andrew has written for USA Today, NorthJersey.com, and other newspapers and websites. His work has been recognized by the Society of the Silurians, Investigative Reporters & Editors (IRE), and the Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ).