- Black conservative activist made #IceBae a thing 9 Months Ago
- Jeffrey Epstein’s pilot deletes Instagram after Kellyanne Conway pic surfaces Today 7:56 AM
- ‘Pennyworth’ is a deliriously strange addition to the Batman franchise Today 7:30 AM
- How to read free magazines with your Amazon Prime membership Today 7:00 AM
- 2020 celeb donations: Hanks loves Biden, Stamos stans Buttigieg Today 6:30 AM
- AirTV is essential for Sling TV subscribers Today 6:00 AM
- #ICEBae is reportedly a Democrat–and she has some things to get off her chest Tuesday 8:45 PM
- Fans are stoked that Taika Waititi is back to direct ‘Thor 4’ Tuesday 7:22 PM
- Sacha Baron Cohen thanks ‘co-stars’ Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin for making Emmy nominations possible Tuesday 6:43 PM
- Roger Stone barred from posting on all social media platforms Tuesday 6:03 PM
- The FaceApp challenge shows you how gracefully you’ll age Tuesday 5:16 PM
- Kylie Jenner opens up about her mental health in candid Instagram post Tuesday 4:38 PM
- Fans speculate wildly about Naomi Watts’ ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel role after leaked set photo Tuesday 3:54 PM
- New Jersey congressman joins House Democrats ‘Squad’ because of an Onion article Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Twitter begins rolling out new desktop redesign, and users aren’t happy Tuesday 1:54 PM
Stormy Daniels jokes Trump is into bestiality after he calls her ‘horseface’
Daniels shot back, calling the president ‘Tiny.’
On Twitter on Tuesday, Trump responded to news of Daniels’ defamation lawsuit against him being thrown out by a federal judge by calling her “Horseface” and calling her attorney Michael Avenatti a “third rate lawyer.” He also stated that he would “go after” Daniels in Texas.
Trump then called Daniels a “total con” in his tweet, the phrase which Daniels sued Trump over, when she claimed that Trump accused her of committing a serious crime. (Avenatti has filed a notice of appeal in the defamation case, while Daniels’ other lawsuit against Trump, regarding the $130,000 he paid her in 2016 to stay quiet about their alleged affair, continues on.)
“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 16, 2018
Across Twitter, many users pointed to Trump’s tweet about Daniels’ “horse face” as an example of his blatant misogyny, despite his continued assurances that he loves women.
He is never happier than when he's calling a woman a name https://t.co/OKkMQsdF5n— Jessica Valenti (@JessicaValenti) October 16, 2018
Just your normal day when the President of the United States calls the porn star with whom he had unprotected sex and then constructed an elaborate scheme to cover it up, calls that porn star "Horseface" https://t.co/4K7uYAN6fm— Sam Stein (@samstein) October 16, 2018
This is the Trump worldview: women as animals. He means it, and yet he also uses this language knowing it will inflame the news cycle. https://t.co/8Bzh8X6rXW— Anne Helen Petersen (@annehelen) October 16, 2018
According to the New York Times‘ Maggie Haberman, Trump has called Daniels “Horseface” in private to other people.
This is something he has said to people privately to criticize Stormy Daniels' appearance. And... here it is, just...on Twitter. https://t.co/hI7581oljs— Maggie Haberman (@maggieNYT) October 16, 2018
Despite having lamented “body shamed” the president by previously identifying the size and shape of his genitalia, Daniels tweeted in response on Tuesday by stating that he has “shortcomings,” and calling him “Tiny.” She also wrote that Trump has “perhaps a penchant for bestiality” because he likened her appearance to that of a horse, even though he allegedly had sex with her.
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present your president. In addition to his...umm...shortcomings, he has demonstrated his incompetence, hatred of women and lack of self control on Twitter AGAIN! And perhaps a penchant for bestiality. Game on, Tiny. https://t.co/6DpDD5ELtj— Stormy Daniels (@StormyDaniels) October 16, 2018
Between Horseface and Tiny, this is only the beginning.
Samantha Grasso is a former IRL staff writer for the Daily Dot with a reporting emphasis on immigration. Her work has appeared on Los Angeles Magazine, Death And Taxes, Revelist, Texts From Last Night, Austin Monthly, and she has previously contributed to Texas Monthly.