- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
Lindsay Lohan tried to ‘rescue’ 2 refugee children and Mom punched her in the face
A few years back Lindsay Lohan made the decision to stop terrorizing the United States and has since been living her best life abroad—where she is currently the entrepreneur of three actually successful nightclubs in Greece. But because a former child star can’t change its freckles, Lohan has once again found herself at the center of controversy.
Early Saturday morning, Lohan posted an Instagram Story of herself nobly trying to “rescue” a couple of homeless Syrian refugee children from trafficking. It’s unclear where exactly the video was shot, however, internet sleuths are pointing to Moscow based on previous updates.
Except, as it turns out, the children weren’t being trafficked, but accompanied by their parents and the “rescue” was actually tantamount to attempted kidnapping until the mother of the children punched her in the face. Hey, let those who have never almost accidentally kidnapped some kids throw the first stone!
what is happening… lindsay lohan tried to kidnap two refugee children because she thought the mom was trafficking her children she then was punched by the mother wow… pic.twitter.com/WYvchUqVNh
— ryan (@ryanspearsz) September 29, 2018
In the clip above, Lohan can be seen following the family along a street and trying to lure the two boys into her car. “No, you’re going the wrong way, my car is here,” she tells them. She then says something in Arabic, and that she won’t leave until she takes them.
As she continues to follow the family in the disturbing video, she tells them not to “fuck with” her, accusing them of “ruining Arab culture.” Lohan has danced around Islam, but as far as we know has not yet officially converted.
After about a minute or so of following them, she finally attempts to grab one boy’s hand and the mother yells something and it’s apparent that a scuffle takes place. As the family runs off, Lohan screams. “I’m like, in shock right now,” she says, turning the camera around on herself, before starting to sob.
Prior to the above clip—either in the same Instagram Story or a different one—Lohan apparently offers to put the family up in a hotel and asks the boys if they want to watch movies. “It would be so cool to watch a movie on a TV or a computer,” she tells them.
Lohan has yet to comment on the incident, but she did also post the following to her Instagram early Saturday:
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Lindsay Lohan (@lindsaylohan) on
We’ll say that again.
Stacey Ritzen is a reporter and editor based in West Philadelphia with over 10 years' experience covering pop culture, web culture, entertainment, and news. You can follow her on Twitter @staceyritzen.