- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
Tomi Lahren teams up with Trump nonprofit to cure America of ‘Snowflakeism’
The antidote seems to be a heavy dose of MAGA.
American liberals are sick, literally sick, says conservative commentator Tomi Lahren, over the Trump presidency, and the cure is to just accept reality.
In her latest video, Lahren discusses a rare disease she calls “acute, chronic Snowflakeism.” She says that left-wing Americans are “ignoring facts” around Benghazi, Clinton’s email servers, and the Obama administration’s relationship with Iran.
“Symptoms may include Bern-ing and saying things like ‘Hillary won the popular vote’ and ‘I’m with her!'” Lahren explains, showing a photo of a man with a tattoo of Bernie Sanders’ hairline.
The 30-second clip is funded by “Great America Alliance,” a branch of the pro-Trump Super PAC “Great America PAC,” and links to a site called “Snowflake No More,” which encourages users to share the video across social media. Because, as Lahren says, people should realize that “Donald Trump is Making America Great Again.”
Previously, the Great America Alliance used $400,000 in donations to run an ad targeting former FBI Director James Comey. The ad criticized Comey as “just another D.C. insider only in it for himself,” calling him a “showboat” in the title. That campaign aired ahead of Comey’s testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee in June, raising further questions about President Trump’s integrity as commander-in-chief.
Ana Valens is a reporter specializing in online queer communities, marginalized identities, and adult content creation. She is Daily Dot's Trans/Sex columnist. Her work has appeared at Waypoint, Truthout, Bitch Media, Kill Screen, Rolling Stone's Glixel, and the Toast. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.