- The new ‘Hunger Games’ book paints President Snow as a hero—and people are not happy Tuesday 9:03 PM
- Influencer called out for ‘troubling image’ with Kenyan child Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Professor arrested for spending $185K of grant money on iTunes and strippers Tuesday 7:28 PM
- Man cuts his books in half to make them ‘portable,’ spurs online debate Tuesday 6:09 PM
- Fans defend Lana Del Rey after she was mocked for flying commercial Tuesday 5:10 PM
- Lady Gaga fans find alleged new song name in her website’s code Tuesday 4:42 PM
- Barstool Sports deletes anti-union tweets, blog post in settlement Tuesday 3:47 PM
- The ‘can have … as a treat’ meme has come full circle Tuesday 3:09 PM
- Joe Rogan says he’s voting for Bernie Sanders Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Woman spots mole in man’s TikTok video, saves him from cancer Tuesday 2:17 PM
- ‘You’ star confirms his character is queer and ‘never will be’ straight Tuesday 1:08 PM
- This Twitch streamer pooped his pants during a broadcast Tuesday 12:17 PM
- Apple’s iCloud encryption plan halted amid FBI pressure, report Tuesday 10:57 AM
- Glenn Greenwald charged with cybercrimes in Brazil Tuesday 10:48 AM
- BadBunny rips her fans for not sending her enough money Tuesday 10:06 AM
American liberals are sick, literally sick, says conservative commentator Tomi Lahren, over the Trump presidency, and the cure is to just accept reality.
In her latest video, Lahren discusses a rare disease she calls “acute, chronic Snowflakeism.” She says that left-wing Americans are “ignoring facts” around Benghazi, Clinton’s email servers, and the Obama administration’s relationship with Iran.
“Symptoms may include Bern-ing and saying things like ‘Hillary won the popular vote’ and ‘I’m with her!'” Lahren explains, showing a photo of a man with a tattoo of Bernie Sanders’ hairline.
The 30-second clip is funded by “Great America Alliance,” a branch of the pro-Trump Super PAC “Great America PAC,” and links to a site called “Snowflake No More,” which encourages users to share the video across social media. Because, as Lahren says, people should realize that “Donald Trump is Making America Great Again.”
Previously, the Great America Alliance used $400,000 in donations to run an ad targeting former FBI Director James Comey. The ad criticized Comey as “just another D.C. insider only in it for himself,” calling him a “showboat” in the title. That campaign aired ahead of Comey’s testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee in June, raising further questions about President Trump’s integrity as commander-in-chief.
Ana Valens is a reporter specializing in online queer communities, marginalized identities, and adult content creation. She is Daily Dot's Trans/Sex columnist. Her work has appeared at Vice, Vox, Truthout, Bitch Media, Kill Screen, Rolling Stone, and the Toast. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, and spends her free time developing queer adult games.