- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Today 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Today 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Today 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Today 12:08 PM
- Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland were harassed by Jagged Edge as teens, Mathew Knowles says Today 11:52 AM
- White nationalist Nick Fuentes is upset MTV aired his white nationalist views Today 11:37 AM
- Juice WRLD had secret drug-littered Instagram, according to his ex-girlfriend Today 11:10 AM
- Jersey City suspect posted anti-Semitic, anti-police materials online Today 10:30 AM
- Novaruu was banned from Twitch for 3 days—and she can’t understand why Today 10:12 AM
- Pete Buttigieg swears he’s not in the CIA Today 9:28 AM
- Greta Thunberg named ‘Time’ 2019 person of the year Today 9:28 AM
- The best gear and gadget gifts for Dad this holiday season Today 7:30 AM
- The 10 most important sci-fi films of the 2010s Today 7:00 AM
- Netflix advances beyond testosterone-fueled anime with subdued ‘Levius’ Today 6:00 AM
- Influencer accused of selling shirt she was supposed to promote Tuesday 8:42 PM
Trash the Dress is so 2015. The new hotness is Selling Your Wedding Dress on eBay Accompanied by a Scathing Take Down of Your Cheating Husband.
Blogger Samantha has listed her art deco wedding dress on eBay for 500 pounds, saying it’s in “great condition but needs dry cleaning before wearing to get rid of the stench of betrayal.” She later explains that she’s mainly selling the dress to help pay for her divorce, and that it also comes with a veil!
Samantha told the Daily Dot that the page has gotten a lot of views, but no bids yet. She’s also “not sure whether my ex husband has seen it as we’re not in contact regularly.” She also told Mirror Online that she discovered her husband of a year and a half cheating on her and living with another woman.
She writes, “Sorry that there are only two pictures but when I found out my husband was living with another woman, I pretty much burned/permanently deleted everything with his disgusting face on it!”
The dress, an ivory lace dress with an empire waist designed by Art Couture, is on sale for five more days. So start bidding, if only because “if you want a dress that is full of bad memories and shattered hopes and dreams then this is the one for you!” is the most goth sales pitch ever.
Jaya Saxena is a lifestyle writer and editor whose work focuses primarily on women's issues and web culture. Her writing has appeared in GQ, ELLE, the Toast, the New Yorker, Tthe Hairpin, BuzzFeed, Racked, Eater, Catapult, and others. She is the co-author of 'Dad Magazine,' the author of 'The Book Of Lost Recipes,' and the co-author of 'Basic Witches.'