- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
Tinder reveals Tinder Plus, an in-app purchase for premium features
Get ready to swipe.
Since Tinder announced it was unveiling a new paid service for premium subscribers, we’re all been on the edge of our seats wondering what it will look like. Will there be better people to swipe? An upper tier, perhaps? Maybe guaranteed dates; a no-flakes-allowed sort of thing?
Well, the wait for details is over, because Tinder’s blog just published new details about Tinder Plus, which will be available as an in-app subscription and will include two new features:
Undo. As previously speculated, Tinder is rolling out an “undo” function, which will essentially let you go back in time and take back your last swipe. So if you have slippery thumbs (not a real medical condition) and you swiped “left” on someone you actually wanted to swipe “right” on, you can bring their profile back up with a quick push of the button.
Passport. Planning a weekend jaunt to New Orleans with your college buddies? Want to figure out who your Big Easy one-night stand will be in advance? You can use Passport, which lets you add another location to your current one. All you have to do is search the city you’ll be traveling to, or drop a pin on the map.
Want to experience Tinder Plus before it launches at the end of the year? Get yourself psyched by watching this charming vid of a white lady cavorting around Europe with a Tinder Plus paramour.
H/T Tinder | Screengrab via Tinder/Vimeo
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.