Also in today's Reddit Digest: Reddit Enhancement Suite secrets, Dave Grohl, and immediate upvotes.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- What subreddits automatically garner upvotes? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Trevor Moore, member of the Whitest Kids U' Know!, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- How many humans are needed for the continued survival of the species? (r/askscience)
- What's the best way to promote your band? Mention it in an AMA hosted by Dave Grohl and have Grohl himself respond. (r/bestof)
- What if r/AskHistorians ran the History Channel? (r/AskHistorians)
- r/explainlikeimfive tackles the current Supreme Court case involving gay marriage. (r/explainlikeimfive)
- r/LifeProTips reveals some secrets about Reddit Enhancement Suite. (r/LifeProTips)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
From Our VICE Partners