Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- What subreddits automatically garner upvotes? (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Trevor Moore, member of the Whitest Kids U' Know!, hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- How many humans are needed for the continued survival of the species? (r/askscience)
- What's the best way to promote your band? Mention it in an AMA hosted by Dave Grohl and have Grohl himself respond. (r/bestof)
- What if r/AskHistorians ran the History Channel? (r/AskHistorians)
- r/explainlikeimfive tackles the current Supreme Court case involving gay marriage. (r/explainlikeimfive)
- r/LifeProTips reveals some secrets about Reddit Enhancement Suite. (r/LifeProTips)
Walter Palmer, Cecil the Lion's killer, may be extradited to Zimbabwe
Illegally killing a lion in Zimbabwe carries a 10-year prison sentence.
What Disney princes would look like in real life
Finally, justification for all those cartoon character crushes.
This bed refuses to let you hit the snooze button
But will you ever be able to sleep again?
Windows 10 is a step forward for desktop, and a step back for tablet
With the release of Windows 10, tablet users are dismayed by the less-than-stellar experience.
The 'Zoolander 2' trailer asks the big question plaguing humanity
It's so hot right now.
I love Minions. And you don’t. So: What’s the deal?
In defense of the pill-shaped icons who captivate America.
A porn parody of UFC fighter Ronda Rousey is coming soon
The only surprising thing about this parody is that it took this long for somebody to think of it.
The Ljubljana Tinder power rankings
Swiping left in Slovenia's biggest city.
How Portals is forging connections in the most unlikely places
Part art installation and part social experiment, these gold shipping containers are wired and ready to recapture the random intimacy we’ve lost.
Hyperwalk is the latest in teen transportation
From Vine stars to the YouNow elite, Hyperwalks were everywhere in Anaheim.
VidCon's Creator track wants to foster the next generation of YouTube stars
New programming fills the void between what Community means at VidCon and what Industry feels like.
Pastel hair was the literal highlight of VidCon 2015
Soft grunge hair was all the rage.
Hank Green on the future of VidCon and his own creative goals
Five questions with Hank Green.
Connor Franta's new label focuses on music curated by digital influencers
Franta has already tested out the concept.
Of content and controversy at VidCon 2015
Content creation is king—but the biggest YouTube convention around knows change is key too.