Also in today's Reddit Digest: Chuck Palahniuk can't leave Reddit.
Want to read Reddit but don’t have the time? Our daily Reddit Digest highlights the most interesting or important discussions from around the social news site—every morning.
- r/TheoryOfReddit discusses the best time of the day/week/year to submit posts. (r/TheoryOfReddit)
- Redditors discuss the creepiest Wikipedia pages they have ever come across. (r/AskReddit)
- Arrested Development and Hangover star Jeffrey Tambor hosts an AMA. (r/IAMA)
- When r/LifeProTips criticizes a website, the website owner shows up to thank redditors for the criticism. (r/bestof)
- Two weeks after his AMA, author Chuck Palahniuk continues to answer questions. (r/defaultgems)
- Have any personal letters from outgoing presidents to their successors been released? (r/AskHistorians)
- Space constantly expands. Does time? (r/AskScience)
- r/explainlikeimfive explains the general disgust with labor unions. (r/explainlikeimfive)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Angry woman riding Splash Mountain was born to be a meme
Splash Mountain sucks. It’s, like, six seconds of actual ride. It features the jankiest animatronics in the entire amusement park. The line is always way too long, and there’s a chance you’ll spend the rest of the day soaked in that dirty, recycled log-flume water. It’s a bottom-tier attraction propped up by the same weird nostalgia that convinces people the Haunted Mansion is still a worthy endeavor in 2016. Seriously, fuck Splash Mountain.
This little girl is rocking the hell out of her customized eyepatches
To the Internet's delight, a Chicago-area father is turning his infant daughter's medical condition into an opportunity for whimsy.