Also in today's Reddit Digest: Arbitrary Day and Patton Oswalt.
- r/secretsanta opens signups for Arbitrary Day, the subreddit's June gift exchange. (r/blog)
- Patton Oswalt hosts an AMA in his bathrobe. (r/IAMA)
- Redditors react to the death of Doors founder Ray Manzarek in r/music. (r/music)
- Redditors share their adventures in the world of online dating. (r/AskReddit)
- Why are gold, silver, and bronze the top prizes in sports? (r/AskHistorians)
- r/AskScience explains how the Internet crosses oceans. (r/AskScience)
- Want the Wi-fi password for a public place? Check Foursquare. (r/LifeProTips)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
Amtrak train smashes truck carrying a lifetime supply of bacon
An Amtrak train carrying 203 passengers collided on Friday afternoon with a truck hauling tens of thousands of pounds of bacon. There were no immediate reports of injuries.
If you dread every morning, get an alarm clock that makes your coffee
Every day, millions of Americans get out of bed and hurry to the kitchen to make coffee before they fall over. Humanity's wake-up elixir is sometimes just too hard to make before the morning grogginess totally disappears. That's why designer Joshua Renouf put together an alarm clock that does all the hard work for you while you focus on getting functional, champ.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video