Also in today's Reddit Digest: Arbitrary Day and Patton Oswalt.
- r/secretsanta opens signups for Arbitrary Day, the subreddit's June gift exchange. (r/blog)
- Patton Oswalt hosts an AMA in his bathrobe. (r/IAMA)
- Redditors react to the death of Doors founder Ray Manzarek in r/music. (r/music)
- Redditors share their adventures in the world of online dating. (r/AskReddit)
- Why are gold, silver, and bronze the top prizes in sports? (r/AskHistorians)
- r/AskScience explains how the Internet crosses oceans. (r/AskScience)
- Want the Wi-fi password for a public place? Check Foursquare. (r/LifeProTips)
Promoted Stories Powered by Sharethrough
These weed-infused K-cups are the ultimate Keurig hack
If you prefer to begin each morning by getting baked along with your brew, a marijuana-infused K-cup might be the quickest way. West coast companies are leading the charge, and their Keurig-compatible coffee pods promise to give you a buzz—or perhaps even two.
The Latest From Daily Dot Video