- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Today 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Today 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Today 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Today 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Today 10:43 AM
- How to get the first Apex Legends Twitch Prime pack for free Today 10:28 AM
- Mother discovers YouTube Kids video that encourages self-harm Today 10:14 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ messed-up map of the U.S. is his first campaign flub Today 10:05 AM
- Woman starts a whites-only yoga club to prove the wrong point about racism Today 10:01 AM
- John Mayer steps in to Photoshop Diplo’s Instagram Today 9:28 AM
- Venmo is flagging payments that mention ‘Persian’ Today 9:17 AM
- YouTube’s Slo Mo Guys inspired a key moment in ‘Solo’ Today 9:14 AM
- Trump unveils ‘workshopped’ nickname for Bernie Sanders Today 8:16 AM
- This Kickstarter needs $4,000 to digitally erase the rat from ‘The Departed’ Today 8:07 AM
- Welcome to Bernie 2020 Twitter, same as Bernie 2016 Twitter Today 7:39 AM
Throwboy gives fans something to snuggle with new YouTube pillow line.
Have you hugged a YouTuber today?
Unfortunately (or fortunately) the pillows are not the Japanese dakimakura body pillows, or love pillows, emblazoned with a full-body image of Graceffa. Instead it’s an adorable plush pillow in the shape of a wolf, a homage to Graceffa’s dog. For his 5.1 million subscribers these aren’t the first Graceffa-themed pillows fans can buy, but the first officially licensed and endorsed by the YouTuber.
The company also makes emoji-themed pillows, and a YouTube pillow in the shape of the all-important subscribe button.
A photo posted by Throwboy (@throwboy) on
“Since the early days of Throwboy, our brand was welcomed into the YouTube community,” said Throwboy Founder and CEO Roberto Hoyos in a press release. “We are thrilled to be teaming up with top creators on something only Throwboy can offer.”
Graceffa’s $24.99 pillow is available for pre-order, with more YouTuber options like Meghan Camarena and Matthew Santoro coming soon.
H/T Tubefilter | Photo via Throwboy | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.