- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album 4 Years Ago
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Today 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Today 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Today 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
YouTube-themed pillows bring Web stars into home decor
Throwboy gives fans something to snuggle with new YouTube pillow line.
Have you hugged a YouTuber today?
Unfortunately (or fortunately) the pillows are not the Japanese dakimakura body pillows, or love pillows, emblazoned with a full-body image of Graceffa. Instead it’s an adorable plush pillow in the shape of a wolf, a homage to Graceffa’s dog. For his 5.1 million subscribers these aren’t the first Graceffa-themed pillows fans can buy, but the first officially licensed and endorsed by the YouTuber.
The company also makes emoji-themed pillows, and a YouTube pillow in the shape of the all-important subscribe button.
A photo posted by Throwboy (@throwboy) on
“Since the early days of Throwboy, our brand was welcomed into the YouTube community,” said Throwboy Founder and CEO Roberto Hoyos in a press release. “We are thrilled to be teaming up with top creators on something only Throwboy can offer.”
Graceffa’s $24.99 pillow is available for pre-order, with more YouTuber options like Meghan Camarena and Matthew Santoro coming soon.
H/T Tubefilter | Photo via Throwboy | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.