- Ready for Dark Mode? Here’s how to get it, and everything else in iOS 13 4 Years Ago
- Students across the world are walking out to protest inaction on climate change 4 Years Ago
- YouTubers are exploiting Area 51 mania for content Today 10:29 AM
- Veterans confront Dan Crenshaw over his support for Trump Today 10:29 AM
- Google Maps may soon come with an Incognito Mode Today 10:13 AM
- Right-wing Beto O’Rourke ‘pissy pants’ meme actually features indie rock star Today 10:11 AM
- Facebook employee dies in apparent suicide at Bay Area headquarters Today 10:06 AM
- Giuliani just straight-up tweets some Ukraine secrets Today 9:29 AM
- You can now buy that viral game about an annoying goose Today 8:59 AM
- Bill de Blasio was still running for president, but now he’s not Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Panthers vs. Cardinals in Week 3 Today 8:20 AM
- ‘American Dreamer’ is a frustratingly basic crime thriller starring Jim Gaffigan Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Smallville’ star Tom Welling will play Superman once again Today 6:43 AM
- How old is Beto O’Rourke? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Ravens in NFL Week 3 action Today 6:08 AM
YouTube-themed pillows bring Web stars into home decor
Throwboy gives fans something to snuggle with new YouTube pillow line.
Have you hugged a YouTuber today?
Unfortunately (or fortunately) the pillows are not the Japanese dakimakura body pillows, or love pillows, emblazoned with a full-body image of Graceffa. Instead it’s an adorable plush pillow in the shape of a wolf, a homage to Graceffa’s dog. For his 5.1 million subscribers these aren’t the first Graceffa-themed pillows fans can buy, but the first officially licensed and endorsed by the YouTuber.
The company also makes emoji-themed pillows, and a YouTube pillow in the shape of the all-important subscribe button.
A photo posted by Throwboy (@throwboy) on
“Since the early days of Throwboy, our brand was welcomed into the YouTube community,” said Throwboy Founder and CEO Roberto Hoyos in a press release. “We are thrilled to be teaming up with top creators on something only Throwboy can offer.”
Graceffa’s $24.99 pillow is available for pre-order, with more YouTuber options like Meghan Camarena and Matthew Santoro coming soon.
H/T Tubefilter | Photo via Throwboy | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.