- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Today 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Today 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Today 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Today 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Today 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Throwboy gives fans something to snuggle with new YouTube pillow line.
Have you hugged a YouTuber today?
Unfortunately (or fortunately) the pillows are not the Japanese dakimakura body pillows, or love pillows, emblazoned with a full-body image of Graceffa. Instead it’s an adorable plush pillow in the shape of a wolf, a homage to Graceffa’s dog. For his 5.1 million subscribers these aren’t the first Graceffa-themed pillows fans can buy, but the first officially licensed and endorsed by the YouTuber.
The company also makes emoji-themed pillows, and a YouTube pillow in the shape of the all-important subscribe button.
A photo posted by Throwboy (@throwboy) on
“Since the early days of Throwboy, our brand was welcomed into the YouTube community,” said Throwboy Founder and CEO Roberto Hoyos in a press release. “We are thrilled to be teaming up with top creators on something only Throwboy can offer.”
Graceffa’s $24.99 pillow is available for pre-order, with more YouTuber options like Meghan Camarena and Matthew Santoro coming soon.
H/T Tubefilter | Photo via Throwboy | Remix by Fernando Alfonso III
A former YouTube reporter for the Daily Dot, Rae Votta has more than a decade of experience in the digital and entertainment industries. Her work has appeared on AOL, Huffington Post, Out Magazine, Logo, VH1, Current TV, Billboard, and NYMag. She joined Netflix in 2016.