- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
YouTube announced the winners for its 2016 NextUp program, which gives people the opportunity to work with channel development professionals, and fellow creators to hone their production and storytelling skills.
Since 2011, 250 YouTube creators from 15 countries have participated in the program.
In order to be eligible, creators needed to have a channel with between 10,000 and 100,000 subscribers, be a monetized YouTube Partner with an account in good standing (no strikes), and at three videos uploaded in the 90 days at the time of their application.
NextUp winners will take part in a week-long creator camp at the YouTube Space in New York or Los Angeles, where they will work with production experts to improve their camera, lighting, and sound skills; receive coaching from the YouTube Partnerships team on how to grow their audiences; hear previous YouTube NextUp grads talk about their journeys on YouTube; and meet and collaborate with other creators in the program. They will also each receive a $2,500 voucher for production equipment, strategy consultations from a YouTube Partner Manager, and invites to exclusive events.
The winning channels for YouTube Space NY are:
The Vegetarian Baker
Answers With Joe
The winning channels for YouTube Space LA are:
Ashlee Marie Cakes
FlavCity with Bobby Parrish
Long Long Honeymoon
Mr Otter Art Studio
Professor Dave Explains